Friday Fun: What are you listening to?

• 20 May 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

As we kick off the weekend, what’s on your playlist?

What are you listening to--while you work--or while you enjoy your time away from the desk? What would a Blend playlist look like? Please give me some recommendations of your favorite music to add to my playlist.  Anything! I like a variety of music, punk, indie, classic rock, some country, 90s rap, rock/alternative. Share your favorite musical gems in the comments!

I’ll kick us off: something a little mellow that I can listen to while I work, but also relaxing to play around my house while I relax on the weekend: Coldplay - Yellow:

2 replies

Coldplay is always a great choice! Towards the end of a busy day or after work I like to put on some indie/indie-folk music to relax. Anything by Gregory Alan Isakov is a great choice for me. One of my favorite tunes is Amsterdam.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Ooo I love that, @eladiod ! The song and animation are both beautiful! It was a great way for me to finish up my Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for sharing! I’ll have to check out more of his music!

I love indie/folk music, but I’m not good at keeping up with new/different artists--I listen to a lot of the same music as I did in high school--so it’s fun to hear from others. Lately, a bit of Death Cab for Cutie, The Shins, Something Corporate, Radical Face, and Josh Ritter:

Disclaimers Privacy Policy California Privacy Security