Solved

Does Blend require or request 2 years employment?

• 6 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

When a borrower completes an app in Blend, does it require or request two years worth of employment? 

We are used to getting the full 2 years of employment, but this week have started to receive aps with just their current employer and many that have been in that job for a month or two. 

I realize the borrower has the option to put two years, but want to know if it requests two years or has a pop-up saying there is less than two years, etc? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Chelsea 14 October 2022, 18:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I believe it suggests it, from what I remember I can say I have no employment or put less in and then just skip but I have not done this in a while so double check.  I would test it by going in as a borrower and trying to put in an app with less than 2 years and see if you can get around it and how.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Andrew ,

It does not require it by default, but Blend offers the ability to require a specific length of employment history (in months) with an additional configuration.

Lender Experience

Borrower Experience

You can reach out to Blend Support if you are interested in trying this workflow in your beta environment.

Badge

Thank you for the information Chelsea. I appreciate it. 

Disclaimers Privacy Policy California Privacy Security