I have some custom follow up docs and I am occasionally having trouble when sending more than one simultaneously. Sometimes it works and other times I get an error. (Unexpected error occurred. Please try again) This happens when sending from various computers.
When it happens, I have to send the docs out one at a time and I don’t receive any errors. I’m sending the same exact docs, just separately.
I just opened and escalated a ticket with Blend. I have a custom manual follow up global template that is pre-setup for docusign. When I send that template/follow up on it’s own, it goes through to the borrower fine. But if I add even one document to the list, I get the same error you are receiving. I have sent them my network logs so they can review when the error happens.