Solved

Military ID

• 14 July 2022
  • 4 replies

How does everyone handle borrowers uploading Military ID’s. Since these ID’s are not supposed to be copied is there a way that can block or warn the borrower not to upload Military ID’s.

icon

Best answer by Chelsea 18 July 2022, 22:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

We have the ID as an automated follow up to borrowers. I wonder if Blend can revise the messaging to include the warning language for this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @nasher and @bstenstrom ,

I shared this feedback with product directly and also got some options to consider from our team:

1. When a loan officer sends a Government-Issued ID follow-up request, they can include a personalized message in the text box to inform their borrowers not to upload Military IDs or any other message they’d like to send. This would be done manually by the LO each time they create the follow up request.
  2. Blend Support can set up a custom follow-up and include the message they’d like the borrowers to see when completing the task. This could be configured at the global level so that when each LO sends the custom follow-up, the text body will include that verbiage. You can reach out to support to open a ticket and request that they update the verbiage on your automated follow-up and they should be able to help you get that changed to include verbiage around Military IDs.

I hope this helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you Chelsea! We have government ID as an automated follow up request vs a manual one. The language would need to be updated for the automated version but I do not know if that is possible. Seems like it could be since I have some custom automated follow ups with custom language.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi@bstenstrom, Yes, you can reach out to support to open a ticket and request that they update the verbiage on your automated follow-up and they should be able to help you get that changed to include verbiage around Military IDs.

Disclaimers Privacy Policy California Privacy Security