Managing multiple Blend Support tickets and following up on each one via email can be challenging. To view and manage your tickets more effectively, you can register and sign in to Blend’s Help Center. As a registered user, you can:
- Submit a support ticket
- CC others in your ticket (e.g., Loan Team, Administrator, Compliance Officer)
- View the ticket status
- Mark the ticket as solved
- Create a follow-up to a solved request
- Visit Blend’s Help Center
- Click Sign in
- If you have communicated with Blend Support previously, you are already registered.
- To create a password, click Get a password.
- Enter your company email
- Click Submit and you will receive an email with instructions.
- If you are new to Blend, click Sign up
- After signing in, click your Name > My activities to view all individual requests and cc’d Blend emails.
- If you’re unable to sign in, click Sign in > Forgot my password and a reset email will be sent.
- Only select users who are provisioned by Blend support will be able to manage cases for the organization.
- If you are an administrator for your institution, and you’d like to view tickets for your organization, submit a request.