Welcome to Blend Community--All you need to know to get started!

• 1 April 2022
  • 0 replies
Welcome to Blend Community--All you need to know to get started!
Userlevel 5
Badge +11

🎉Welcome to Blend Community!

My name is Chelsea, and I am the Community Manager here at Blend. I’m here to launch and support Blend Community for our customers to connect and grow together as professionals. 

Why join Blend Community?

We want you to be even more successful with Blend. This is a friendly place for you to connect with other like-minded people to learn and share best practices, ask questions about your Blend Products, and stay up to date on the latest news and product updates. We believe there is so much value where you can connect with your peers, develop and share your expertise, and build your influence. This is why we built Blend Community. So let’s get started!

Here’s a quick tour of the Community:

Getting Started

Find everything you need to get started with Blend. Learn about Community Guidelines, available resources, and more. 

News & Announcements

Stay up to date on the latest news from Blend. Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to keep in the loop!

Ask the Community

Ask the Community is a forum for you to ask questions, share best practices and discuss all things Blend. Find answers to your product questions or ask your own question. Jump on in here as well! We love to hear from you and I’ve found there is always something someone can learn—from you! Learn how to get the most out of ‘Ask the Community’

Product Updates

Read up on the latest Release Notes to stay current on the newest features–but you have to register with your work email to see this content!

Blend Events

Register for upcoming Blend events and webinars.

Coffee Break

Network with your peers, discuss industry trends, and relax in our Coffee Break forum.

Blend Academy

Gain product knowledge to build your confidence with self-paced training, video tutorials, webinars, and more! Note: This is a separate portal and will require a separate registration.

Some quick tips to help you take off in the Community:

1. 🏃  Register

It just takes a minute to create a user record with your work email address (personal email addresses aren’t allowed). Registering allows you access to Product Updates, posting questions, commenting, and more. Note: Your username will be your identity that displays everywhere that you post, choose carefully.

Note: When you register, you will need to confirm your email address, and personal (gmail, hotmail, etc.) email addresses are inactivated.

2. ✅  Read the Community Guidelines

Help us build a welcoming and fun community by following our Community guidelines.

3. 😎  Update your profile

Upload a photo and tell us about yourself to help us get to know you.

4.  👋  Introduce yourself to the community

Respond to the introduction post to share your story.

5. 💡  Browse & Subscribe

Subscribe to the topics that interest you. Don’t forget to subscribe to Product Updates to be notified when new Release Notes are posted. 

6. 💬  Join the conversation

Jump in on any conversation--reply, answer a question, or post your own question. Learn how to get the most out of ‘Ask the Community’.

Wait, did I mention you’ll get Badges?

We want to make sure we are shining the spotlight on our Community members that are connecting and sharing their expertise. As you interact in the Community by asking questions, starting conversations, replying, and answering each other’s questions, you’ll earn some badges along the way. These badges are a way to recognize our most knowledgeable Blend users. Learn all about community badges here.

Want your first badge, now?

We have a welcome badge just for you! All you have to do to get the Welcome badge is introduce yourself!

1.  😎  Upload a photo or avatar (you will need to have a profile and be logged in).
  2.   👋  Introduce yourself on this post to share your story.
  3. That’s it! You’ve earned your welcome badge!

Are you excited? I’m so glad you’re here! Shoot me a message if you have any questions!

-Chelsea

Community Manager, Blend

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Disclaimers Privacy Policy California Privacy Security