Catch Up on Community - 11/22/22

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies
Catch Up on Community - 11/22/22
Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a nice week getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with family, friends, and loved ones! I have so much to be thankful for this year! I’ve recently moved across the country from South Carolina to Colorado (1 week today!) and am excited to explore my new home and celebrate with friends and family.

These ‘Catch Up on Community’ posts will give you a quick overview of all things new from the past 2 weeks:

News & Events

We have some great webinars coming up. Make sure to register!

Special Office Hours Webinar - December 7th - Product Roadmap

You won’t want to miss our next Office Hours call. We will be giving a high level product roadmap for what’s coming here at Blend. This is a time for you to join the Blend lender community to share learnings from process and change management to user adoption and education. We are looking forward to speaking with you! You can find all upcoming events here.

Register here.

Recording Available: Blend Mortgage Power Up Webinar

The first of two new digital sessions designed to help you qualify more top-funnel leads, efficiently convert full applications, and compete in any market. 

Register now

Make sure to Subscribe to News and Announcements to stay informed of exciting opportunities and events.

Welcome!🎉

It’s great to see many new faces in Blend Community. Please help me give a warm welcome to our newest Community Members!

@Emanuel Youssouf @Dominick.santamaria @Matt Schoettker @cnistler @JStoker

@kguinta @brandidundon @aljoseph @PeytonMann @Shannan S @TMSAlex 

@maggiehcarson @zosorio @OlgaDressner @msavage @dspencer @MHolland 

@marymcmillan @kymmmitchell @engelj06 @kgrice @megharmon @KINGOMBE 

@Linda Foley @Manoj @jassisingh @cynthia.lay @Brian Folwarczny @Hgrimes42 

@jordans_lewis @joeeo @kbarnard @dtorres @dpotamites @Steve Shoemaker

@ARiley1169 @patte18 @Jennifer Smith @Tracy.Leckie @joedz 

We’re so excited that you’ve joined our community of 1100+ financial and technology professionals. If you’re tagged in this post, we can’t wait to hear from you. Don’t forget to introduce yourselves here.

Still getting oriented? Learn how to get started here (and even earn yourself a badge along the way!). And reach out to me if you have any questions about the Community! I’m happy to jump on a call, give you a tour and answer any questions you have.

Let’s celebrate our Top Community Members!

These are the members that earned the most points in the last 2 weeks. Thank you so much for sharing in the community!!

🥇  @amconte   

🥈  @Linda Foley  

🥉  @Sam Q 

- One of your Customer Subject Matter Experts!

Congratulations!!

Want to see your name featured here next time? This community is for you! It gets better with each question you ask or comment your share--so don’t be shy!

Product Updates and New Resources

November 18th Product Updates

Read the latest Release Notes. 

You will need to be logged in to access Product Updates.

Join your peers in Conversation!

There is always new chatter going on in the Community so jump on in! This is your space, and it’s here for you to be able to connect with your peers. You might learn something along the way and there is likely something someone can learn from you!

Check out these recent posts from your peers and share your insights!

And the Dad Joke of the Day:

Q: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

A: Pilgrims!

Want to see something else in these bi-weekly updates? Let me know below.👇

Hope you have a fantastic rest of your day!

Chelsea

Community Manager, Blend

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Badge

Hello Chelsea!  Welcome to Colorado! Which part of the state did you relocate to? I'm a Colorado Native. You will love it here. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks @dmcmillan ! I moved to the south west side of Denver in the foothills of the mountains. We got some snow last week. Excited to start exploring the area and enjoying some of the close state parks!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Disclaimers Privacy Policy California Privacy Security