Meet your Customer Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)!

• 9 August 2022
  • 8 replies
Meet your Customer Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)!
Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to share with you a new Community program and introduce you all to our very first Blend Customer Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)!

What is the Customer Subject Matter Expert (SME) Program?

The Blend Customer Expert Program is an opportunity for select Blend customers to make a long-lasting impact in the greater Blend Community by sharing your knowledge, tips, and tricks with your peers in the forums of Blend Community. As designated Customer SMEs, they help answer questions in Blend Community and inspire other.

Why are we building a Customer SME team?

Blend Community is your place. We built this platform based on feedback from our Customers about the desire to connect and share with each other. No one knows the LOS tools better than you, the customer.

Blend Community gets better as users engage–asking questions, responding, sharing best practices, and answering questions. We want to make sure that all users get answers to their questions, and no one has more experience than other customers. As our community grows there is so much that others can learn from you!

And now my favorite part!

...🥁Drumroll please...🥁

🎉 Meet our very first Customer SMEs! 🎉

You’ll recognize all of our SMEs throughout the Community with their badge that appears on their profile picture. Click on their username below to see their profile. Keep an eye out for them throughout Blend Community as they share their experience, tips, and tricks!

@aduplantier

Nuvision Credit Union

@bboles

First Internet Bank

@bstenstrom

PRMG Inc.

@mlaird

Midlands State Bank

@Sam Q

UCCU

@tburton

Allied Mortgage Group

Who can become a Customer SME?

Doesn’t this sound like fun? Interested in joining the team? So, what does it take to be a Customer SME?

• 1+ years experience administering Blend products
  • Sense of empathy and desire to help others
  • Curious and creative nature

What are some perks of being a Customer SME?

By participating in the Customer Expert program, you can distinguish yourself among your peers as a leading financial professional and Blend Expert. Here are some of the perks:

👊  Opportunity to collaborate with other Blend Customers

💪  Learn and grow as a Financial Professional & Blend User

🏅  Expert badge for your Community profile picture

🙌  Be a Blend Insider with exclusive invitations to betas, feedback calls, and more

🎁  Opportunity to win swag and more!

How do I join?

You can self nominate by filling out the form below. Learn more in the document below.📎

Self Nomination Form

I’m excited to share this program with you. Congratulations to our first Customer SMEs! Let me know if you are interested in joining the team or if you have any questions below.

-Chelsea

Community Manager

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Congratulations and welcome! This is going to be super exciting!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Congratulations! Excited to work closer with you all! 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

What a great group! Congratulations! 😁

Userlevel 1

Congratulations!!! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

CONGRATULATIONS!  Excited to work with y’all! 🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 3
Badge

🎉Congrats and welcome!!!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

There they are!! What a fantastic bunch of folks! Thank you for taking the time to participate and for having the desire to be an active part of our Community. Looking forward to this program expanding. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I’m so excited to work with you all! Thank you for making Blend Community a better place for everyone 😀

Disclaimers Privacy Policy California Privacy Security